“ Don’t it always seem to go
That you don’t know what you’ve got
Till it’s gone…..”
Profound thanks to Joni Mitchell !
In my last post How to generate Extra Income plus More Money Saving ideas, I discussed how to earn some ‘Incidental Income’ but I didn’t explain why we should do this
- I lose my job; what is my Plan B to hold me over?
- I become too sick to work and don’t have enough sick pay or income insurance; what next?
- I have to quit my job to become a care-giver for a loved one?
- My hours get cut and thus I am earning less?
- My earnings don’t keep pace with my living expenses?
- I have a large, unexpected expense?
If you have a number of income streams you should have fewer financial worries, greater resilience to sudden change and more control over your life.
- done anything this week to generate extra income?
- seen or heard anything this week which has made you think that there might be ‘something in it for you’ ?
Let me know!
Until next time,